Tsodilo Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Jul 22, 2021 - Modern Mining Magazine: Xaudum Iron Project -- Potential Game Changer for Botswana
- Mon Jul 19, 2021 - IS IRON ORE POSED FOR A SUPER CYCLE?
- Mon Jul 12, 2021 - BTV - July 12, 2021 - Gcwihaba Resources (Pty) Ltd. Update
BTV - July 12, 2021 - Gcwihaba Resources (Pty) Ltd. Update
- Wed Jul 7, 2021 - New Drilling Results For Block 2A Confirm Significant Upgrade Potential Of The Xaudum Iron Formation
- Tue Jun 29, 2021 - Tsodilo Resources Limited Joins the Walvis Bay Corridor Group
- Wed Jun 23, 2021 - Tsodilo Resources Limited Initiates Collaboration To Study The Production Of A Pellet Feed Direct Reduced Product Using Botswana Coal For Steel Generation
- Mon Jun 21, 2021 - BK16 Update: Renewal Of Prospecting License And Commencement Of Phase Ii Evaluation
- Fri May 28, 2021 - Gcwihaba Resources (Pty) Ltd. Iron Project BTL TV - May 28, 2021
Gcwihaba Resources (Pty) Ltd. Iron Project BTL TV - May 28, 2021
- Wed May 26, 2021 - Tsodilo Resources Limited - Corporate Presentation - Iron Ore Project
- Thu May 20, 2021 - Tsodilo Resources Limited Annual and Special Meeting Results
TORONTO, ONTARIO - Tsodilo Resources Limited (\'Tsodilo\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: TSD) (OTCQB: TSDRF) (FSE: TZO) is pleased to announce that at its Annual and Special Meeting of shareholders held on May 20, 2021, the following directors were elected: James M. Bruchs, Thomas S. Bruington, Jonathan R. Kelafant, Blackie Marole and Mark Scowcroft.